The full, finished version of this project is here: [link]
A part of a project I am working on in my Typography class; integrating type into a design for a movie poster. There's more to the poster. The concept is that the needle will be pinpointing the place where the first victim lives in the film on a globe. I've made a lot of progress on the globe, don't know how the rest will look in the end because I am still quite n00b at Adobe Illustrator, but I was happy with the syringe (pretty much the first thing I've gotten to look right) in AI. Hooray for little victories xP
The font I used is BankGothic Md BT Medium.